After three nights completely clouded out and a light snow storm, we finally opened to the sky on Monday evening. We spent the night on various engineering tasks:
- Aligning LMIRCam to the telescope
- testing the newly calibrated WFS on the DX side,
- checking out and refining the automated scripts used to acquire LMIRCam data,
- verifying active optics measurements to begin dual aperture observations
- taking test science observations.
It was both a productive and exhausting night. One more to go!